Utilizing WiFi Warden, you can:
✔️ Analyze WiFi systems
✔️ Increase your security
✔️ Connect to your WiFi utilizing WPS and passphrase
✔️ Calculate the WPS PINs of certain switches
✔️ View spared WiFi passwords (requires root)
✔️ View the data of gadgets associated with your system (Include Name, MAC address, Vendor, IP)
✔️ Find the open ports of a gadget on the system
✔️ Create solid passwords
By breaking down Wi-Fi systems, you will have the option to:
✔️ See all the data that can be found on the WiFi arranges around you, including SSID, BSSID, Channel number, Channel transmission capacity, The switch maker, Encryption, Security, Distance, and so forth.
✔️ Find a less jam-packed channel to build the sign nature of your remote switch.
Do I have to root my gadget?
🔷 To interface with WPS: You needn’t bother with root access on Android 5 (Lollipop) and higher forms, yet you need root access on Android 4.4 and prior.
🔷 To see WiFi passwords: You need root access on all Android forms.
🔷 To get the sequential number of a passageway: You need root access on all Android forms.
🔷 To check WPS lock: You need root access on all Android adaptations.
If you don’t mind Note:
* Connection utilizing WPS doesn’t take a shot at all switches. The reason isn’t WiFi Warden, it’s the switch! In these cases, it would be ideal if you utilize the passphrase to interface with the Wi-Fi.
* To associate with WPS, the AP more likely than not empowered WPS. Passages that have empowered WPS are set apart with “WPS” in red.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is important to concede area consent to show Wi-Fi organizes around you.
More data at: https://developer.android.com/about/variants/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-equipment id
* Please don’t request that I include more WPS PINs. On the off chance that I locate another WPS PIN, I will place it later on variants. in the event that your switch PIN isn’t accessible in the application, simply search for it on your item mark.
* To see the channel transfer speed, you need Android 6 (Marshmallow) or higher adaptation.
* Currently expanded security rules accessible for Asus, TP-Link , D-Link and Zyxel switches.
* It’s smarter to utilize pull technique for testing invalid PIN.
* Distance to the switch is determined dependent on a free-space way misfortune recipe. This number is inexact.
* In-application buys are just for expelling advertisements. The application does not sell anything. All highlights are accessible for nothing out of pocket.
* Connection utilizing WPS PIN without root get to does not chip away at some LG and Huawei gadgets. It’s an issue identified with LG and Huawei programming, not the WiFi Warden.
* Some Samsung gadgets may utilize encryption and don’t demonstrate the genuine passwords. In the event that you need to realize how to decode them, if it’s not too much trouble search for the data on the web or reach me.
* Some of the devices of this application (Specially WPS Connection) have been created for Testing and Educational purposes. Use at your own hazard
* Before leaving remarks, it would be ideal if you ensure you know how the application functions.